Our logo illustrates our approach.
It represents the world moving from the past through the present to the future.
Our President & CEO is a futurist who belongs to the World Future Society and has been helping clients anticipate and prepare for the marketplace, workplace and workforce of the next 10 years since 1990.
Operating on five continents, The FutureWork Institute is an incubator of innovation and change in addressing current and future workplace issues: We help clients achieve a MindShift, a HeartShift and a SkillShift in creating a more inclusive and flexible work environment.
We operate at the cutting edge of change, using our research and consulting expertise to help clients envision the manager, employee and customer of the future. We work with our clients to co-create an inclusive and flexible work environment that will give them a competitive advantage in the war for talent and provide the market insight to target products and services for an increasingly diverse customer base.
We were created by Towers Perrin (now Towers Watson) to experiment with how work will be done in the future. As a result we operate in a MyJob-MyWay, MyBusiness-OurWay and MyPerks-OurWay environment.
We were the first in our field to:
- Create a D&I Global Summit in the virtual platform of Unisfair
- Provide D&I Unconscious Bias training for 2000 managers in the virtual platform of ON24
- Build FutureWork Island in a 3D Virtual Reality world and develop D&I simulations for our clients in this immersive environment
- Build a Connected Women Island for one of our clients to bring together their global Women’s Networks throughout the world for meetings, education and collaboration in a 3D virtual reality environments
- Hold the first D&I Annual Conference sponsored by a for-profit and a not-for-profit organization
- Develop an Annual D&I Leadership Conference using Individualized Offerings covering 40+ workshops
- Deliver a keynote address on Generation Z with SICO the robot
- Use customized interactive theatre to illustrate the results of our D&I organizational assessments
- Serve 60% of the diversityinc Top 50 companies
- Create a D&I Storybook using StoryCorps recordings of practitioner’s individual D&I Journeys
These innovations are what our clients expect of us and we are proud to share some of these with you in different sections of this website.
We are also known for our interactive multimedia keynotes on the marketplace and workplace of the future. See our sample slides for a glimpse into some of these presentations.
We have many modules on the future marketplace and workplace and would be happy to create a presentation customized to your organization.