Eric Toh is an Associate Consultant of the FutureWork Institute, and its partner, TMAWorld, currently based in Hong Kong. He is a consultant, trainer and facilitator with a wide range of experience having lived and worked in Asia, Australia, US and the UK. He works with senior executives, including at VP and CEO levels, and has worked with some of the world’s largest multinational organisations in global client team development, global leadership development, diversity and inclusion initiatives and best cross-border work practices.
Eric has extensive global experience in developing and facilitating programmes for achieving clients’ business objectives, particularly working across cultures and distance. He has worked with clients on improving cultural intelligence, building/developing global client service teams, developing best cross-border working practices (risk management) and diversity & inclusion initiatives. He has extensive experience delivering these programmes face-to-face as well as via online delivery mediums.
Some of his key clients include:
● Facilitator for BP’s Diversity & Inclusion module for their Responsible Leadership
● Course leader and consultant at Birmingham Business School, University of
Birmingham in their postgraduate MSc Marketing programme in Cross Cultural
● Facilitator of Cross Cultural and Diversity & Inclusion sessions for Rio Tinto/Oyu
Tolgoi, global mining company (Mongolia)
● Facilitator of Cultural Intelligence sessions for Waggener Edstrom, global public
relations firm (Hong Kong)
● Facilitator of Cultural Intelligence sessions for FTI Consulting, global corporate
finance firm (Hong Kong)
● Facilitator of Cross Cultural and Diversity & Inclusion sessions for Moody’s, global
financial ratings agency (Hong Kong & Singapore).
● Facilitator of Cultural Intelligence sessions for Sabre Holdings and lastminute.com,
global travel technology companies (London).
● Team and individual leadership coaching at Allen & Overy LLP (Hong Kong &
London) and Clifford Chance LLP, both Top 10 international law firms (London).
● Development and the facilitation of cross cultural workshops for managers at KPMG
● Facilitation of country briefings for US expatriates relocating to Asia for the Boston
Consulting Group, BCG (USA).
● Development and facilitation of the cross-cultural leadership component for The
Asialink Leaders Program, a University of Melbourne postgraduate executive
● Development and facilitation of workshops on the introduction of cross-cultural
components into secondary school curriculum for the Australian Education
Foundation, consortium of Australian education administrators (Australia).
● Development and facilitation of country briefings for academic staff operating on
international campuses of the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, RMIT
He attended Monash University in Australia completing his BSc (Honours) and completed his MBA at CT Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston, Texas, USA in International Business. He is a certified MBTI® Practitioner
and a certified DISC® Trainer. He also has a certificate in Life Coaching from The Coaching Academy, London, UK.
Eric speaks three languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesian and Chinese.